Re: Page View

Steffen,

The output from Cairo PDF exported is identical to printing the PDF.

But, I changed the page setup ( file/page setup ) to "Fit to 1 by 1" from "Scale" and now the page breaks correspond.

It would be nice to have a single page view, if possible, during diagram work.

I thank you for your prompt assistance, and keep up the superb work :)

AL