Re: editing text of box object

Hi,

I assume that you've tried the text edit tool (second button in the
toolbox or
Tools->Edit Text in the menu or the F2 button) already.

I could also imagine that the box that you've copied is actually a group
objects. E.g. a button
and a text object. Could you try to

1. Select the object in question
2. Select Objects->Ungroup from the menu
3. Try to edit the ungrouped text

Please let us know if this helped. If not, could you send me the
affected diagram by mail?

Regards,

Steffen
I copied a box object from another drawing, but I cannot figure out how to
edit the text.  Editing the text is not in the properties box and there is
nothing when I right click on the box.