Re: [UI] Sheets and Objects dialog

While I do like the idea of a "Favorites" sheet, I do occasionally
make custom sheets. Usually a mix of shapes from the standard sheetes,
but also some new shapes and even 100% custom.

As for customizing standard sheets, there are times when a sheet
that's just a subset of a standard sheet is very useful, though I find
a sheet that has subsets of 3 or 4 of the standard sheets more useful.

Anyway, I see both Favorite and custom sheets being very useful.

(BTW, I think it was in 0.96, though could have been 0.95, the one
"mix sheet" I could not create was a subset of UML with shapes from
any other sheet. I have not tried again to do this - mostly because it
was only for my own use and I became acustomed to the limit. If I
remember, I will try it again next week.)