Re: dia Lean Symbols/Shapes for Value Stream Maps (Present State/Future State) Drawings

Kevin,

could you describe in a little bit more detail which features the existing shapes are missing?
Is there some further processing that you would like to do with the Diagram?
I just had a look at the IBM examples and there shouldn't be any problem to draw those
figures in Dia.

Regards,

Steffen
We're very interested in using dia for our lean Vale Stream Maps, however there doesn't appear to be any dia shapes on
the net that fit this usage. Before we embark on creating open/gnu "intelligent" dia shapes per this;