Re: [UI] Sheets and Objects dialog

To make it short, I think it would be more useful for 99% of users to move to a
fast bookmarking system (like right click>  Add to favorites with a "Custom"
sheet) instead of customizing system sheets. I think manipulating system sheets
is just not useful: what is the point of putting UML shapes in Network, really?
+1 vote. This is a great idea .... Going into sheets and objects to make your own custom sheet works but then you have to remember where the favourite shape is and then add it.