Re: Dia - question

Uwe,

http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/index.html

has instructions how to create new shapes.
You should be able to embed your BMP files as image objects
(if that's causing problems, convert them to PNG first).

If there are further questions, please let us know.
It would be great if you would share your shapes with the Dia community.

Regards
Steffen