Re: Re: How to create proportionnal shapes?

Hi,

Is it possible to tell dia to use magnetic grid on a given point of a shape?

Like in my example, I want that the middle of the X be on each pipe/line
or do I need to recreate all figure to get a big empty box around each
shapes?

In the example you've given, it should be possible to select the valves and use
Objects->Align->Bottom (unless I overlooked something). So as long as you have
one common "edge" to align on (top, bottom, center), it might not be
necessary to
standardize the shape sizes.

Regards,

Steffen