Re: SQL support

At 19.02.2010 14:40, Wolfgang Beikircher wrote:
[...] But it seem there is no direkt connection from DIA to perform
such 'code generations'. Anyway, I will check it.

Of course there is - just not SQL - but Python, C++, Java, Pascal:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/plug-ins/python/codegen.py

The other response from Carlo sounds very interesting to me. I didn't know
that I can extend DIA through Python. This seems a very good point for me
to start.

You may also want to take a look at the static website, especially
http://projects.gnome.org/dia/python.html

It has slightly newer information than the derive wiki page, notably a link to Dia Python generated documentation:
http://projects.gnome.org/dia/pydia.html

BTW: the Dia mailing list can be searched with the help of google.
Go to http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/ and enter e.g.:
code gneration ...