Antwort: RE: SQL support [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Thanks for the detailed answer. I will check the links to see if there is something that meets my requirements. But it seem there is no direkt connection from DIA to perform such 'code generations'. Anyway, I will check it.

The other response from Carlo sounds very interesting to me. I didn't know that I can extend DIA through Python. This seems a very good point for me to start.

Anyway, thanks to all of you.

cheers,
Wolfgang

"Young, Robert" <Robert Young dsto defence gov au>
Gesendet von: dia-list-bounces gnome org

19.02.2010 00:16
Bitte antworten an
discussions about usage and development of dia <dia-list gnome org>

An
"discussions about usage and development of dia" <dia-list gnome org>
Kopie
Thema
RE: SQL support [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

G'Day Wolfgang,

Please search the Dia List archive. There are many references to the many projects that convert Dia diagrams into SQL, and vice versa. They aren't plugins though. A quick search brings up the following:

Tedia2sql http://tedia2sql.tigris.org/
dia2sql http://enux.pl/smp/dia2sql/
autodia http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk/opensource/autodia/index.html
SQL:Translator
Parse::Dia::SQL
ER2SQL http://er2sql.sourceforge.net/
Dia2Code http://sourceforge.net/projects/dia2code/

Or you could use your favourite search engine to look for "dia to sql" - it brings up lots!!!

Regards,
Rob.