Re: Dia doesn't accept Chinese text

Hi,

I did not look at the code yet. Just some info.

I can not do Chinese input with Google PinYin input method in Windows XP with Dia 0.97.
To be specific:
  - Outline does not work for Chinese character, even though it seems the 'input' part works, but only display a big square.
  - Text Tool does not work, but only accept English characters. (It seems all 'F2' edit text fields does not work)
  - UML Class Diagram works for the name.