Re: New Dia Installer available: 0.97.1-1

Hi Cristi,

thanks for the feedback. I've updated the link on dia-installer.de now.

OTOH, where from can I get the translation file for the installer ?
I took over the translation for Dia for Romanian language (via
GNOME/Vertimus) and need to prepare the instaler too.

Installer translation is two part:

* NSIS comes with many translations for common installer terms
* Dia specific installer strings are hooked into Dia's main translation
system via gennsh.c

So just make sure that all the strings from gennsh.c are translated.
As I'm not reviewing all the translations, it's also a good idea to
send me a short
email in order to build and enable those new installer languages.

Steffen