Relative file paths for images

Hi, is there a way to point to an image file with a relative path?

For example, instead of: "C:\my project\graphics\image.png"

I would like to use: "graphics\image.png"

In this example my .dia file would be located in C:\my project

Relative paths would be a huge help for me right now.  I have hundreds of
images in my diagram... but my file folder structure has changed so all
images appear broken.   I need to manually update the path of each image...
but if paths were relative I wouldn't have to do this.
Sent from the Gnome - Dia mailing list archive at