Dia-Python-Plugin for a dump sql (was: Re: Welcome to the "dia-list" mailing list (Digest mode))

At 12.08.2010 09:44, fitorec wrote:
I am fitorec, I am interested in develop a Dia-Python-Plugin for a dump sql
. I wrote the following code:

import sys, dia

class SqlRenderer :
[...]
dia.register_export ("SQL plain", "sql", SqlRenderer())

General problems that I had not know the models, their properties and
methods of DIA, I would like to see if they can send me some information API
There is a plug-in available in Dia to visualize *all* object properties.
Try: "<Toolbox>/Help/Dia Object Types"
and Ctrl^F database

--A plugin that works the Database Diagrams greatly help me--.

The "Database - Table" is derived from the "UML - Class" object and there are some plug-ins using that one, e.g. codegen.py.

  I read the documentation  http://live.gnome.org/Dia/Python but, I did not
find any reference that could help.

Feel free to update it with information got from the mailing list ;-)

        Hans