Suggestion - a Web forum

Hello,

I wonder if anyone would be able to set up a Web forum for the same
purpose as this mailing list.  Other open-source software projects
have forums, and I find that to be a much more convenient way to
browse discussions than a mailing list.

Forums normally allow all new messages to be e-mailed automatically
to subscribers who so choose, so that people can still get the
discussion traffic in their e-mail inbox if they prefer.