Re: Suggestion - a Web forum

Hi,

we definitely need a a forum for all them flamewars :-)
Jokes aside: A forum needs to be maintained and moderated,
plus it needs a sufficiently vibrant community.

A while ago, I had a "Dia forum" enabled as part of the dia-installer
Sourceforge project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dia-installer/

I switched it off because I ended up doing all the moderation and
answering all the questions.
It's not running the software, you need a sufficiently vibrant community.

Did you look at Dia's Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/diagramr

It's nothing else than a forum (Please don't start a Facebook flamewar now).

But all that shouldn't keep you or others from setting up and
maintaining a Dia forum.
Please announce it here on the mailing list if you do so.

Regards,

Steffen