Re: Nodes at crossing points

Hi Pooya,

Have you tried to use a small filled circle as your connection point node?
Create the desired node circle first and connect the lines to it.
Are you talking about straight lines? The context menu for straight
lines offers to insert connection
points - do you use this option? I think similar issues have been
discussed before on the mailing
list - if you search the archive, you should find several approaches to
handle such problems.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/index.html

If this doesn't help, could you describe your problem in more detail? Do
you want to split the lines
at the intersection point and create a line-node topology for this?

Regards,

Steffen

Is it possible to create a node at crossing points? or at arbitrary position on a line?

I tried to realize this by changing the beginning of a line to a node symbol and then dragging it to the
desired position. But the problem occuring then is, that the node is not centered on the line.