Question

Hi,

How do I set an object that I created to snap to the grid with the center of the object? Right now my object snaps to the grid with the upper left corner.

Kind Regards,

Jon Oesterheld

Automation Project Engineer

EROWA Technology, Inc.

2535 S. Clearbrook Dr.

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

E-Mail: jon oesterheld erowatech com

Mobile: 224-622-0697

 "Ask us about our MTS Promotion going on now through December 2010!"

Your opinions and suggestions are very important to us as we strive to provide the Highest Quality Customer Service! Please send any Compliments, Comments, or Complaints directly to Erowa Technology management at chris norman erowatech com.

PPlease consider the environment before printing my email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply email or contact: info erowatech com so that our address record can be corrected. Thank You.