Re: Concerning compatibility problems between 0.95 and 0.97

At 04.09.2009 12:28, Rune Ingvaldsen wrote:
Hi,

It seems to be some compatibility problems between 0.95 and 0.97, I'm
getting a error message when I try to open a 0.95 in the 0.97.

Giving the exact error message would certainly help. Providing the diagram to test if the issue can not be solved otherwise, too.

Are there any known issues with this?

I am not aware of any such issues, at least not when using older diagrams in a newer version of Dia.

I'm currently using Win7 Dia 0.97. And my Lecturer is using Dia 0.95.

The main change I recall was 'UML - Association' - see ChangeLog for details.

Regards,
        Hans