Re: How can I enter a degree symbol in text? (Dia 0.97/Windows)

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009, Steffen Macke wrote:

is there no direct way to type the degree character "°" on your keyboard? On the German keyboard layout, there is one. So one option would be to temporarily switch to the German keyboard. Have you tried to copy and paste the letter from an application that allows you to enter it? A clipboard management tool might be handy in that case.

Hi,

There's no degree character as far as I know. I'll try copy/paste though,

thanks
/C

Regards,

Steffen

--
Christian Ridderström                              Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44