How can I enter a degree symbol in text? (Dia 0.97/Windows)

Hi,

I need to write an angle as text in a diagram, but I can't figure out how to get the degree symbol. In Windows Alt+<numeric-keypad>, e.g. Alt-0176, usually works, but not in dia.

Any ideas?
/Christian

PS. I know I could draw many small circles by hand, but as I have many angles it'd be extremely tedious.

--
Christian Ridderström                              Mobile: +46-8 768 39 44