Re: How can I enter a degree symbol in text? (Dia 0.97/Windows)

On 2009-09-11 09:48, Christian RidderstrÃm wrote:
I need to write an angle as text in a diagram, but I can't figure
out how to get the degree symbol. In Windows Alt+<numeric-keypad>,
e.g. Alt-0176, usually works, but not in dia.

Under Linux I press compose+o twice and get the  (degree symbol).
In dia or any other application. To activete the compose function,
one must have the line

        Option          "XkbOptions"    "compose:caps,compose:ralt"

in the "InputDevice" section of /etc/X11/xorg.conf. No idea what's
wrong with Windows.