From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [dia-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Michael Ross [michael e ross gmail
com]
Sent: 15 October 2009 05:44
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: Re: Very buggy software Dia

Aman,

You may not be familiar with the concept of open source software.  It is free for you to use and improve as
you see fit.  You an even join the team that improves and fixes it fi you are not satisfied.  But complaining
is simply rude and uncalled for.  The software exists because some very generous people work on it.  Thanks
and gratitude are the appropriate comments for this forum IMO.

Mike