Re: Dia - BPMN

Dear Jef Van Rompay,

thanks for your feedback.

I’ve started using Dia software, since it offers me lot of opportunities in graphically showing me business
processes. Therefore the BPMN is a very good tool. But there are still some of the graphics who are not
included. In the pdf file you can find all of them. Since I’m not a programmer, i cannot alter it myself,
and I would really appreciate if you could help me.

There are no programming skills required in order to add new shapes to
Dia. If you're able to draw the missing symbol in Dia, you're able to
create a shape for it.
Step-by-step instructions how to do this can be found here:

http://dia-installer.de/howto/create_shape/index.html

Regards,

Steffen