Re: Colour Gradients

Hi Will,

The only work-around I've been able to find is to do the area of colour
gradient as a bitmap in GNU Image Manipulation Program then use the bitmap
in a Dia diagram. I've looked through the recent dia-list Archives but not

Is there any problem with this approach? If you need specific shapes, have you
thought about masking a rectangular colour gradient created in GIMP
with a "white" polygon?

I noticed that the "PC Video" shape on the "Cisco - Computer" sheet has a
sort of colour gradient as part of it which seems ot work fairly well
(although this gradient doesn't scale up so well).

It just contains many different subshapes with different shades of gray.

Steffen