Re: How to copy the diagram into a useable size

At 20.05.2009 16:30, Bob Glover wrote:
I create a diagram OK but when I copy it to a WORD doc the diagram is too large to be copied - it gets truncated. I have read your FAQ but don't see a solution to this. How can I control the SIZE of the doc when I copy it?

The diagram gets copied to clipboard with it's original size, so either you have to adjust the page size in Dia appropriately or - as a work-around on the side of word - paste into an exisiting frame. In the latter case word gets it's act together and does the scaling according to the frame.

Of course you can also follow some old work-around (save as PNG), i.e. avoid that new future altogether ;-)