Re: Minor suggestions for Dia 0.97 pre-3

Hans Breuer wrote:
At 30.04.2009 23:42, Maciej Jaros wrote:
Hans Breuer wrote:
At 30.04.2009 11:11, Maciej Jaros wrote:
[...]
Second thing is a strange behaviour of new "Exiting Dia" window. Usually if one closes such windows one would expect "Do Not Exit" rather then "Exit Without Save" or "Save Selected" (the first is much safer).

Sorry, I don't understand. Are you proposing to change the button order?
Anyway, there was a request for suggestions some time ago:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2009-April/msg00018.html
No, no that's not what I meant. By closing a window I mean pushing [x] or pressing ALT+F4. As seems it acts just like the "Save Selected" button.

Now I think I've understood. At least if you are talking of closing the *exit dialog* (window), i.e. by hitting Alt-F4 twice to exit.
The 'default' behaviour indeed was a bug. Of course canceling the exiting
should not save the seleceted files. Fixed in git and the upcoming release.
That was it. :-) Thanks!

Best wishes,
Nux.