Re: Layers Window

Hallo Steffen,

I could reproduce this problem and filed a bug report for it:

thank you, I have no experience with adding the bug reports

sys:1: Warning: IA__g_object_set_property: object class
`GtkCellRendererToggle' has no property named `aktívny'
This problem I couldn't reproduce so far. What did you do when you got
the warning?

1, open dia from Konsole (i am using KDE)
2, add the "PC" shape from the "Cisco - Computer" sheet to the diagram
3, close dia, the "Exiting Dia" dialog appears (and warning in konsole window
too)

But this warning don't appears when i launch dia by: LANG=C dia,it appears
only for my language (LANG=sk_SK.UTF-8).

The `aktívny' is `active' (maybe) in english.

I think it's a good idea if you add the updated file to bugzilla.
You could also mail it to the persons/lists mentioned in the slovak *.po
file. If these options don't work for you, send it to me.

Thanks, I try mail to this person at first.

S pozdravom

Slavko