Layers Window

Hallo,

when I swap to integrated interface, I can't show Layers Window (Ctrl+L). Nor
by menu "Layers -> Layers", nor by hot key. Only by menu "Show -> Layers".

What I have wrong, please? Or is possible make this two menu items to do the
same action?

And if I use sk localization, I obtain this warrning

sys:1: Warning: IA__g_object_set_property: object class
`GtkCellRendererToggle' has no property named `aktÃvny'

The word `aktÃvny' is in sk language and maybe is not good idea to localize
the property name...

I can update the slovak translation for new version, but i don't know where
(how) i can send the updated file. Can somebody to point me?

S pozdravom

Slavko