Re: Python plug-in -- UML: how to access the association end?

At 15.03.2009 17:53, georges Louis wrote:
Hans,

Thanks a lot, I installed 0.97pre2, and indeed, it works now.

[...]

I think it would be better if:-
- the property now (mis)spelled "multipicity_a" would read "multiplicity_a",
Sorry, typos in property names must stay forever to not break backward compatibility with older diagrams. (Need to think about adding compatibility code for typos although I even did that for SVN mistakes ;))

- the properties "role", "multiplicity", "visibility"... would be attached to some object representing an UML association end (similar to
> what is done in UML meta-models)

"UML - Class" is a mess for various reasons, here my reason to have a "flat property model" for "UML - Association" was getting rid of the custom GUI implementation.

I get a segmentation fault when I click on "dia object types" or "All object properties" in the help menu.
This may be caused by some misbehaving object implementation, although "Dia Object Types" does give me a Python Attribute Error with current SVN, will fix in a moment I hope ...

> (used to work, rather useful).
Yeah, combined with a Ctrl^F, "Association", Ctrl^E it would even have found the answer to your initial question ;-)

        Hans