From: Hans Breuer <hans breuer org>
Date: Friday, March 6, 2009 0:02 am
Subject: Re: Changing/Setting end_arrow from python Again
To: discussions about usage and development of dia <dia-list gnome org>

At 05.03.2009 11:34, Philip Cavaco wrote:
Hello

If this is not implemented, I am willing to add the
functionality. Could
someone give me some direction as to what files should be changed?

The question which slows me down a bit is how to represent the
Arrow to be
set in Python. The most easy way to implement would be something
similar to
color setting:
      o.properties["fill_colour"] = (0.5, 0.9, 0.5)
e.g.
      # type enum, width, length
      o.properties["start_arrow"] = (17, .3, .5)

But maybe we should start to add named enums to make the pydia code
more
manageable. But that will take a bit longer ...

      Hans