Re: Dia for windows and .svg shapes

Hi,

icon and adding them to a sheet. This actually works very great ! . . in
Linux :)

The problem is that the Windows version of dia (both stable and the latest
development release), doesn't render .svg files very well, if at all. I have

I think the difference between your Linux and Windows setup is that the Linux
one has the svg pixbuf loader installed, whereas the Windows version has not.

I wasn't yet successful to get the svg pixbuf loader running on
Windows (in Dia),
but the following post from Tor might help you:

http://www.mail-archive.com/gtk-app-devel-list gnome org/msg11734.html

If you're looking for binaries, GIMP or Inkscape might be worth a
look, otherwise
ftp.gnome.org

Regards,

Steffen