Re: resolution of png exports

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 12:40 +0100, Meik Wusterhausen wrote:
How ist it possible to change the resolution of png exports?
Finally I got a solution in changing the raster resolution.
Works fine for me, but people need to know that. Usually you are waiting for dpi input on the save_as
dialogue.
I found nothing in the manual about that topic.

If you have a version of Dia with libart support compiled in (which I
don't think is the default in most distributions, nor in the Windows
version), you can export at PNG (Libart) and it will ask you for the
resolution.

-Lars