Re: indices in the text

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 12:35 +0100, Meik Wusterhausen wrote:
How is it possible to write indices?
Exponents work fine with [^] like in most other software.
I didn't found out the lower letters (very important for chemists or chemical engineers).

Unless you can find them in your font (like  and Â), it would require
having markup in the text, which we don't support at all. However, now
that we have a separate edit mode, we could conceivably add standard
markup support to text editing, which I'm sure many people would love.
In fact, we should be able to replace our home-hacked text editing with
embedding a GtkTextEntry or similar.

-Lars