Re: Dear Dia developers. Zigzagline not sufficiant

I use the electric (or circuit, I forget) connector.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:28 PM, Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

> situation they would complain about. And that is the ability to attach lines
> to other lines. I noticed that a single line will have this capability, but

Did you try the following:

* Use a small dot symbol (e.g. the Circle from the "Assorted" sheet).
* Connect your lines to that dot, resize until it has the same size as
the line thickness.
* Move around as required

Regards,

Steffen

                   Michael E. Ross
ArcAngle Design & Analysis | MX Automation
=================================
Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
 Machine & Product Design - SolidWorks
   Data Acquisition & Control - LabVIEW
     Finite Element Analysis - Cosmos

             217 Valley Creek Drive