Dear Dia developers. Zigzagline not sufficiant

Dear Dia Developers.
All I could say was WOW! What a great M$ replacement tool. I love this application. In fact I have recommended at my work and hope that they adopt it over the commercial products available. But I can only think of one situation they would complain about. And that is the ability to attach lines to other lines. I noticed that a single line will have this capability, but the zigzagline does not. Would it be hard to implement this functionality to that object? Would it conflict with zigzagline segments? Would you be able to point me to the source file and/or functions that implement this behavior in a single line segment and the zigzagline implementation so that I may add this functionality? It is required for us because a lot of our diagrams have cross relationships between other components and sometimes we need to add objects that inadvertantely move our other objects around. Needless to say after 1 day of use it was getting very annoying to reroute my zigzags over top of each other.
Thanks for a great OSS and for your replys.
-Personificator