Dia python plugins

I am sorry to bother you. I have installed dia using Macports which has no maintainer so I do not know who to contact.

The software works very well. An intriguing addition is the plug-in interface to python. import dia does not work. I presume that there is a need for PYTHONPATH to be trained. I am not clear where I should be looking for the plug-in, even a clue for the name of the file would be helpful.

---