Re: Circuit Diagrams

Kimberly Coie wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering if DIA has a suite of circuit symbols (resistors, capacitors, etc.) and can do circuit diagrams.

I'm looking for a freeware circuit diagram program.  Any suggestions?

Another option is KiCAD, which is able to create schematics, netlist and PCB. And, btw, in the dia shapes repository are some more electroonics shapes, but (IMO) drawing circuits in dia is a bit too awkward compared to specialized apps.

Edheldil