Re: Building for Mac OSX

Hi all and Lars,
I finished build a Xcode project to build Dia on GTK Mac OS native and built it successfully. But when I run it, I got a problem.
----------
[Session started at 2009-01-14 14:52:15 -0500.]

(dia:826): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_colormap_alloc_colors: assertion `GDK_IS_COLORMAP (colormap)' failed

(dia:826): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_colormap_alloc_colors: assertion `GDK_IS_COLORMAP (colormap)' failed

** (dia:826): CRITICAL **: Couldn't find standard objects when looking for object-libs in './lib/dia'; exiting...
I suppose, that the error caused by my setting of LIBDIR and DATADIR. For LIBDIR, I set in config.h
#define LIBDIR ".lib"

In fact, I don't know exactly what is for the LIBDIR. Any help about it?

There is another problem, when I compiled in Debug mode, it couldn't find the header file in lib directory. I think this caused from Xcode part. So may be out of score in our discussion. But I appreciate any suggest because I am newbie of Xcode anyway.

Thank you
Kien