RE: Building from SVN

Young, Robert wrote:

I've been trying to build the latest dia from SVN on Open Suse
10.1 The INSTALL file doesn't exactly reflect the current
requirements, and I've found the following problems along the way:

Intltool >= 0.35 is required

Objects/standard/image.c needed a #include <time.h> to compile.

gtkwrapbox (and friends) require g_slice_* functions which
don't appear in glib until version 2.10. Unfortunately this is
more difficult to fix. I notice that both this, and the change
from gtk_object_ref/sink to g_object_ref_sink are part of the
GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED work. I have changed the code so that
it will compile and run. Is there an imperative to move to
Glib 2.10? Should I submit a patch for the these changes?

Other than these, it's looking good.

I've submitted patches under bugs #567558 and #567559 for the code
changes.

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the
jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are
requested to contact the sender and delete the email.