Re: dia future

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Lars Ræder Clausen <lars raeder dk> wrote:

How about this reason: It'd stop you from having to go "it's in SVN,
just compile that" to about half the feature requests on the list?
Seems to me that such answers are a clue that a new release is in order
-- shows that desired new functionality is available.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/dia/trunk/NEWS?view=markup

How about this as sufficient reason? I didn't know so many new things
had already happened since the last release ... I had embarked on an
analysis of the ChangeLog to make my case, and came up with only two!
:) That's when I noticed the NEWS file ...

Sameer.
--
http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/~sameerds/