Re: requirements specification document for Dia

On Dec 22, 2008, at 7:16 PM, Panagiotis Geladaris wrote:

I'm planning to work on a requirements specification document for Dia. I hope that the community will be able to provide me with some guidelines in order to overcome difficulties that i may come across with.

...yes? As you can see from the mailing ilst archives, we're pretty good at answering when given specific questions. Many of us use Dia for day-to-day work, so a number of difficulties have already been overcome or worked around. Some, however, require a programmatic solution that noone has had the time/money for implementing, and some of the newest features are only available if you compile the code yourself.

-Lars