From: dia-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Steffen Macke
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 5:16 PM
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: Re: dia-0.97-pre2 - get it while it is hot;)

Thanks Hans!

I've packaged up another Dia for Windows installer. You can get it from

http://dia-installer.de/dia-0.97-pre2.php

Note that this page is temporary and will go away once 0.97 is out.

I've added a small form to the page that allows users to provide
feedback whether they
would like to see the integrated UI as the default UI in future
Windows installers.

I did some more small changes to the Windows build and the installer
after 0.97-pre2 was tagged.
These changes are in SVN now. There's also a patch in the Sourceforge
source package.

One more change: The build is linked against Python 2.3 now, not 2.2 any more.

Regards,

Steffen