Re: dia-0.97-pre2

Hi Bart,

thanks for the feedback!

1. Switching to the SISSI sheet -> several (over 80) messages:
failed to load icon for file %Userprofile%\.dia\sheets\SISSI\pda_png
Sorry for this. A problem with the Windows installer that is fixed in SVN now.

2. If you create a custom sheet, icons and descriptions will be messed up.

I wasn't able to reproduce this yet. Maybe more detailed instructions
would help.
Did you use custom shapes from the .dia folder?

What I noted: It looks like the sheets and objects dialog is not using
the localized
shape names. And shapes are marked as "form" instead of "shape" in the
on-mouse-over.

Regards,

Steffen