Re: Edit Text and Tools Question

Thanks again. Perhaps I will wait a little before trying to write the detailed documentation for this. It seems like there might be some changes before .97 is released. I am all set up and am happy to do it, once we know how it will work. Thanks. Mark

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Steffen Macke <sdteffen gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

> Thanks, Steffen. Are you saying that the Tools Menu shortcuts are supposed
> to be the same as in .96.1? For example, Shift+Alt+N? Or are they going to
> be just the letters but be disabled when F2 Edit Text mode is enabled?

I think there were already several discussions on the text edit mode.
But invoking a tool when pressing "N" is definitely something I would
not expect.
For me it would be ok, if "Esc" always needs to be pressed first in
order to leave the text edit mode.
But allowing shortcuts in text edit mode would also be fine for me.

Regards,

Steffen