Re: dia-0.97-pre2 - get it while it is hot;)

At 16.02.2009 07:07, Octavio Alvarez wrote:
[...] I have found two issues so far:

1. [At least] using the new integrated UI, clicking File > Preferences,
[[ OK ]], File > Preferences = crash.

Need to look more closely, at first glance the second innvocation of
File/Preferences works for me (at least with the standard UI).

2. Exporting to cairo-alpha-png doesn't ask for the rendered dimensions.

Only one export filter has the extra dialog to select the rendered dimensions: libart-png. For every other exporter the page->scale is influencing the output size.

And a question: How is the new File > Preferences > Favorites option
used? I understood it as "the default export for PNG files" but in the
saving dialog I still have to explicitly choose cairo-alpha-png. A grep
to doc/en didn't find any results on "cairo-alpha" or "favorite".

Yeah, the manual is still describing 0.96. The favorites preferences is only in effect when you use "Determine file type: by extension".

Congrats again, and great work!!
Thanks,
        Hans