Re: Aligning text along an ARC

Nope.  WYSIWYG  You can make text using the Text function and there are no secrets to be found.

You might want to look at other programs that can do that make a screen dump and import the arced text as an image.

I have done that in CAD systems, but not with Dia, Gimp, or Inkscape the open source drawing, picture and photo editing programs I use.  I think it is a very non-trivial bit of programming to implement such a thing.

I will be interested to see what other say about this.