Re: Dia - Translation to Dutch (Nederlands - nl)

Hello Thomas,

thanks for your interest!

I only have some questions:
- where can i get the latest .pot file? (or which .po file should I use to
update my "nl.po"?)

The latest nl.po can be obtained here:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/dia/tree/po/nl.po

As the URL indicates, the file is managed in a git repository. If you know git
and you would like to use it, have a look at

http://live.gnome.org/Git

If you don't know git, I suggest that you just get nl.po

- is there a status page of the translation? WinMerge has a nice page with
all language statuses, which makes it easy to update them.

If you build Dia, these statistics are calculated. Maybe it's a good
idea to put them
on a web page.

Who/where should I send the updated .po file to?

The Dutch GNOME translation team should review the translations:

http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/nl

The page also contains a link to bugzilla, which is where the
translation updates should be send:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n&component=Dutch%20[nl]

If there are some other active translators out there (to Dutch of course), I
would like to know!

The commit log shows who has worked on the translations:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/dia/log/po/nl.po

Regards,

Steffen