RE: Using Dia for auto network mapping tool ?

Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 10:13:48 -0300
Subject: Re: Using Dia for auto network mapping tool ?
From: nyckopro gmail com
To: dia-list gnome org

Hey, not if you serve this, I created my arm shapes, for monitoring
network as a NMS and an echo of my script, change the state of the
team, I would love to show soon, but I want this one little more
mature. avisame if you're interested and I give you a hand.

I will be interested to see the code(perl) to generate dia xml file calling different network shapes.

tj
--
Escobar, Nicolas
Dto. Tecnologia