-----Original Message-----
From: dia-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:dia-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Steffen Macke
Sent: 20 April 2009 18:24
To: discussions about usage and development of dia
Subject: Re: use xsl file

Hi David,

I've done my own xsl file to transform a .DIA ton an other
XML format. It
works when I use the xsl file outside (with msxsl.exe, the
Microsoft Command
Line Transformation Utility) but if I add my file in DIA (
by editing
stylesheets.xml), the file made by the export is almost empty.

Dia uses libxslt to process xsl files:

http://www.xmlsoft.org/XSLT/

So you could use xsltproc to debug your code. Or share your code so
that other users could have a look at your problem.

Regards,

Steffen