Re: How-to set resolution for png export?

Ah, you remember I was reluctant to use even v0.96 becasue of the limitations with short cuts. I obtained v0.96.1 a few months ago and am using that so my penchant for screen dumps and printing trouble are with that version of Dia.  I have decided to forgo -pre versions. I look for ward to 0.97 when it is ready.

Thanks for all your work.  I like Dia, a lot.  It makes me more productive, and enhances my learning and work in many ways.  But, screen dumps are really fast and certain (I use Google Picasa for down and dirty image work).  Every now and then I try to print direcly from Dia and then I am back to my old tricks.  No patience.

Mike